A microcontroller (or MCU for microcontroller unit) is a small computer on a single integrated circuit. In modern terminology, it is a system on a chip or SoC. A microcontroller contains one or more CPUs (processor cores) along with memory and programmable input/output peripherals. Program memory in the form of Ferroelectric RAM, NOR flash or OTP ROM is also often included on chip, as well as a small amount of RAM. Microcontrollers are designed for embedded applications, in contrast to the microprocessors used in personal computers or other general purpose applications consisting of various discrete chips.
- Familiar about electronics equipment
- Resistor, transistor, capacitor, inductor, electronics equipment applied in analog or digital system.
- Basic idea for microcontroller, pin configuration and biasing system
- Basic idea for Microcontroller Programming Structure
- Program for LED Flashing
- Multi System Running LED Display
- Make a hardware & program for seven segment display
- Up counter by using input signal
- Down counter by using input signal
- Make a hardware for Dot-matrix display
- Make a hardware for LIquid Crystal Display
- Liquid level detection,
- Inverter circuit design by digital method
- PWN for Inverter Circuit
- 7 segment Display, Mini IPS, Digital Volt Meter etc.
Course Duration: 60 Hours
Course Fee: 10000 TK