MCSA (Windows Server 2012)
MCSA: Windows Server 2012
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows Server 2012 certification shows that you have the primary set of Windows Server skills that are relevant across multiple solution areas in a business environment. MCSA is a prerequisite for earning any of the MCSE Windows Server 2012 credentials. You can earn MCSA Windows Server 2012 by passing three exams.
This Course Includes Following Certification Exams:
• (Exam -410): Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
• (Exam -411): Administering Windows Server 2012
• (Exam -412): Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Installing, configuring and implementing a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure
- Implementing and administering Active Directory Domain Services
- Incorporating identity management, federated services, rights management, certification services and business continuity.
- Installing and configuring Desired State Configuration (DSC) for Windows Powershell
- Implementing features such as IPv4, IPv6, DNS, DHCP, local storage, group policy etc.
- Using Hyper-V to incorporate server virtualization
- Managing User and service accounts in this Windows Server certification
- Implementing Network Access Protection, Network Policy Server, encryption, and advanced auditing
- Migrating roles from previous versions of Windows Server
- Managing remote access, file services and updates
- Implementing advanced services such as Dynamic Access Control, Network Load Balancing, Failover Clustering and disaster recovery.
- Optimizing resource utilization by employing Features on Demand and configuring NIC teamin
Course Duration: 72 Hours
Course Fee: 10000 TK